• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Trail advise / Sierra NF maps"

DougJ

NAXJA Forum User
The post requesting trail advise got me to thinking about this. There are some good maps out there but you have to kinda dig for 'em. Hope this is helpful.

Here's a page ( Projects and plans ) from the Sierra NF website with various documents including some detailed maps. The 2007 proposed action maps link takes you to some nice 8.5x11 maps. the link below that takes you to some Full size maps, they are approx 17x22 so you'll need access to a plotter type printer or you can take 'em to kinkos or something. I printed one out at work and it's sweet.

Enjoy,
Doug

awesome job =]

I have started recording trails and OHVA myself. I have just started this last year and I has quite a bit of room to grow but you can check it out. I am trying to include links to eliminate the digging around.

Check it out www.4x4TrailMaps.com its a good reason to find new places and a great excuse to get out there. "But Honey, I need to collect more info for the site."

I have also been putting a google map together.

Back