• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Wagoneer Limited, Previous owner was a NAXJA member

jakbob

NAXJA Forum User
I picked this baby up yesterday and saw a NAXJA member sticker, and a 2008 winterfest in the back windshield. I was curious if the previous owner was still on the boards

2011-05-02_09-55-38_494.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-19_69.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-59_614.jpg

Just curious... it rides great. Bought it from a guy in Havre de Grace (sp?)

I did not attend in 08 because my rig was not ready. Maybe someone who was could chime in. Looks like a nice rig. Try posting this in the midwest CHapter, many of those guys have been going to WF since the first one.

I can move it. Nice xj.

I picked this baby up yesterday and saw a NAXJA member sticker, and a 2008 winterfest in the back windshield. I was curious if the previous owner was still on the boards

2011-05-02_09-55-38_494.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-19_69.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-59_614.jpg

Just curious... it rides great. Bought it from a guy in Havre de Grace (sp?)

Looks nice. If you ever decide to get rid of the Detours stuff on the front, I'm your guy!

Looks nice. If you ever decide to get rid of the Detours stuff on the front, I'm your guy!

Detours? are you talking bout the front clip? first waggy ive had. 3rd jeep actually.

thats what i thought. i like it waaaayyy too much lol thanks for the link though. now i feel like i can be more involved with the boards lol

Yeah, it fits my need for simplistic, yet overly built. Without the need for super stiff springs in the front. But if I ever get something else, ill hit you up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

oh yeah i know its a 44. thats why i jumped on it... i always imagine a 35 looks like a 30. only in the back.

oh yeah i know its a 44. thats why i jumped on it... i always imagine a 35 looks like a 30. only in the back.

No, it looks worse! :roll:

Lmao... honestly when I bought it... I looked under there like I was about to see a nightmare.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back