• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Campsite

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
This thread will be for ideas and info on the Barnwell Campsite. Once we find and area and decide what we want to do to the are, we will have to submit our proposal to the TMTC BOD for approval. I talked to one of the BOD as I we were leaving with our idea and he said we shouldnt have an problem getting apporval for it.

That sounds great... too bad we didn't really have time to really scout for a spot. We did see a few promising places though.

Yeah.. where we had to pull Chia up at..

You mean where we had to push chia's rig when it blew the radiator cap? I saw several good places for campsites. I am looking forward to finding one, and getting started on it.

Back behind there is plenty of good flat land for parking and a campsite, and it has plenty of trees to help serve as a windbreak. I think that was a great spot. What trail was that on the top of? Plus you could access it from the back side, and it would be easily accessible by stock rigs, and trailers.

Yeah, plus its on a hilltop, and everyone knows the high ground is easier to defend. :scottm:

I don't know about that being a good spot... Remeber the tent and thong? LMAO

Really though that could be a good spot. And its not in the back of the park where they wont bring a port-o-crapper.

I demand plumbing.....and a bidet. Our campsite must have a bidet.

ps...kurt, your name went black, hurry before the end of the month

Crap I didn't catch that... I will take care of it today or tomorrow. I have to work all day today but off tomorrow.

ummmm. NO! You can take care of that yourself.

Back