• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maybe I should just build the Grand Cherokee

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so here we go, another bad ass pic... this appears to belong to Darren Skilton,.....

JPWK.jpg

Last edited:
Man that Kia Trophy truck was a joke.
I was at the Laughlin race the first year it raced.
I have seen CrazyJim get more air than the Kia did going over the Laughlin Leap.

And YES by all means Tony you should build the Grand!!

Hahaha, thanks Baja curt.

I have to disagree on the Kia, it was lacking powered, but the chasis kicked ass on it.... this is indeed the same vehicle, but now supposed to be V8 powered by a HEMI or something like that, so I would love to see it run.....

I have to disagree on the Kia, it was lacking powered, but the chasis kicked ass on it.... this is indeed the same vehicle, but now supposed to be V8 powered by a HEMI or something like that, so I would love to see it run.....[/quote]

I saw this run down at San Felipe and elsewhere.Did real well at Felipe but way down on horsepower(Kia V6) till they had problems later in the race.It only raced as the Kia for a year or two and then sat for awhile.Reborn as the Jeep with a highly modified 4.7 over 500hp.I just don't remember it being a Hemi.It was 4sale on RDC last year for $70K or $80K which is cheap considering the build.Nice old wives thread!I like the dog don't eat dog one.

Back