• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Sticker

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Now that we're an official NAXJA chapter, we need our own paraphernalia. I'd like to start out with getting a sticker printed. What we'd like to do, rather than asking for designs from everyone, is to ask for a designer to step up and handle this task. So, we are looking for volunteer(s). Thanks in advance for your participation!

Now days, anybody can be designer... with a good program... I could take a stab at it and e-mail a pic of a couple... :geek: :compwork:

Mark, I'll try coming up with something... I don't want to "step up" and commit because I can't right now, and I don't want to let anyone down.

I still ahve a couple designs that were intended for a "national" project, but since heads were up asses at the time, they never made it to a screen.....

Phunk, I'll work with ya on images. Like the last project we worked on, you know, the "say no to big country" sticker, we're gonna need you to clean up and prep the "thumbnail" image.

Phunk is one of the best sticker bitches in town.

at least we don;t have to bullshit around with printing vendors.

hanson2.JPG

Beezil said:
Phunk is one of the best sticker bitches in town.

This is true!!! :D

We can do the stickers two ways... vinyl die cut like the Winterfest and Brewfest ones, or 1-4 color printing on vinyl like the NAXJA member stickers.

We need a sticker that desrcibes the slightly off-beat, somewhat odd, slightly profane soul of the Midwest Chapter.

Perhaps Eugene the Jeep peeing on a XJ tire, flipping the bird?

Or, maybe even better....

:piratefla
NAXJA MWC
Take No Prisoners

I agree the Phunk is a good choice for chapter sticker chick.

Rev

How about a stencil & krylon for those of us with glass breaking tendencies...I can tag my liftgate over the cracks :doh:

Rev Den said:
We need a sticker that desrcibes the slightly off-beat, somewhat odd, slightly profane soul of the Midwest Chapter.

Perhaps Eugene the Jeep peeing on a XJ tire, flipping the bird?

Or, maybe even better....

:piratefla
NAXJA MWC
Take No Prisoners

I agree the Phunk is a good choice for chapter sticker chick.

Rev

The Jolly Rogers is the best way to convey the Midwest chapter culture.

Beez and Phunk, make it happen.

Scott Mac. said:
The Jolly Rogers is the best way to convey the Midwest chapter culture.

Beez and Phunk, make it happen.

a skull and crossbones?

now scotty, is that really the message we want to convey?

shame on you.

pirates are swillin, pilligin', courruptin', crimein' sons of bitches!!!!

good idea.

negative on the jolly roger....
it conveys a "POR wannabe" sense
now a dogskull with 2 crossed ears of corn beneath it...
that sez MWC...

Lemme know.... I have access to skulls...

Back