• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IT'S ABOUT TIME! Wrench-A-Thon and BBQ

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
When: Saturday and Sunday Feb. 20th and 21st

Where: My house. PM for directions

It's been too long since I have hosted one of these and I miss them too (Thanks Jay for moving). :laugh:

I am having a few people over on the Friday before hand to help me do some small things and a little prep work for Saturday. I will be having the BBQ on Saturday along with wrenching and I hope things will be done to test it out, on and off road, on Sunday.

Anyone is welcome to join in on Saturday and Sunday if they feel pleased to. I am sorry but Friday is invite only. Trying to keep that day small and low key. I already know my neighbors feel timid when there are 10 to 15 XJs lining the streets... two days of it and they might get scared.:eyes:

So come one, come all. And yes your "other halves" are more than welcome to join us too.

Possibly...I've been talking with some friends about taking a chl class that saturday. If I don't do that I can be there... :)

I requested the days off already, so pending no issues I will be there. We will have a good showing I think. And the neighbors aren't scared they are all jealous.

Cool I hope all of you make it.

x2, you have to be here... I need the impact and the welder. lol

Cool I hope all of you make it.

x2, you have to be here... I need the impact and the welder. lol

What my welder isn't good enough anymore....lol j/k
Depending on what you need you might be able to talk Rich into bringing the plasma cutter...

What my welder isn't good enough anymore....lol j/k

No I just forgot about your welder. And I could use a plasma cutter but I will need a compressor powerful enough to push it.

dont need a compressor for my p-cutter kurt, its built in.... cut my lca's off with it

Ok that works too. Thats just what I will need it for also.

No I just forgot about your welder.

After all it has done for you, and all those late nights it stayed at your house. You forget about it, I will have to break it to the welder gently so atleast it still knows I still care and will still do my bidding.. :jester::jester:

LMAO...

I still love your welder. It has treated me very well, better than that damn grinder did. Bring it too, I miss it. lol

Is this still a go with your current employment status.. Sorry to hear about that by the way.

Oh yeah. I am not putting this off anymore.

if its not the same day as king of the creek (which i may enter) ill trailer my junk over there. and go ride afterwords. be un employed sucks. been that way for over 6 months

jeetyet, you don't have to trailer your XJ to my house on Sat. Just take it out to the Creek.

BDR, sounds good to me.

As far as I know I am still in..... looking really forward to it actually.

Back