• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fresno & area Clubs????

MudSlinger said:
Is there any 4x4 clubs in the area????

Go to:
www.cal4wheel.com
& look under the Northern California clubs. I'm sure there are a few around you. You are right on the dividing line for the Sierra Chapter & the Socal Chapter of NAXJA as well.

Actually check the central district being your are in Fresno. My bad.

Welcome to Sierra Chapter, it covers from Fresno to Northern California.

There are a couple good clubs in Fresno, Kingsburg, Clovis almost all of then are associated with [url="http://www.cal4wheel.com/"]www.cal4wheel.com[/url] .

As far as clubs go, NAXJA and Sierra Chapter has keep me pretty busy. The membership only costs as much as a magazine subscription. You can check us out for free as long as you want, but as they say "Member's have thier privileges".

Here's my picture, maybe you have seen me around town.

DSCF0017.JPG

SC is a mix of alot of different personalities. Some of us are into the Family stuff and some are into the party life, but we all seem to get along pretty well. We have some awsome runs and have a lot of fun. We have just about something for everyone, since our area covers the Bay Area, :D.

I work around the airport and live over by Fruit/Shields. Maybe I'll see you around Fresno. What's your rig look like?

Last edited:
Back