• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replace rear washer pump

neal60thXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know how to replace a washer fluid pump for the rear on an 01 cherokee?

I can't seem to find any diagrams or instructions in my Haynes or Jeep Owners manuals.

Thanks,

Neal.

neal60thXJ said:
Does anyone know how to replace a washer fluid pump for the rear on an 01 cherokee?

I can't seem to find any diagrams or instructions in my Haynes or Jeep Owners manuals.

Thanks,

Neal.

neal...it should be a part of the main washer bottle. It's should have 2 little motors on it.

Thanks for the replies.

I can't seem to figure out how to get access to the washer fluid reservoir. It looks like it inside the fenderwall. Is there a panel that needs to be dropped off to see it??

Should be on the right side( ?) in a clearish plastic bottle...tiny little motors underneath....I think I think....

You need to pull the wheel and fender liner/splashshield on the drivers side to get to it.
HTH

Oh, the top/rear pump is for the hatch.

Back