• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tile people, WHAT flakes! Any NAXJA people do tile??

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well after having about 6 different people/companies come out to give an estimate for our master bath to be retiled, I found that either they are All flakes or I just found the POS's of the industry.

So if theres any NAXJA people that do tile work, and are open to work in Yorba Linda, I would like to find a compitent, and reliable company/person to give us a estimate and maybe do work for us.

It is a 15-16ft x 5ft long bathroom with one-piece shower/tub. We are removing everything, and need someone to tile the floor, and tile in the tub / shower area, about 105sq' total of tile area.

if you or you know someone that does this type work and KNOW they are reliable, I sure would like to contact you/them.

Thanks
[email protected]

Last edited:
Kyung is a general contractor, and I'm understanding he does good work. At least he did a good job taking Kevin's transfercase out, and doing Josh's shower stall. :)

horray for Kyung...I know he's got some jobs already but PM him and see what he can do for you

djblade311 said:
horray for Kyung...I know he's got some jobs already but PM him and see what he can do for you
\
Well if I could find his exact name here I would. But I cant....

GrimmJeeper said:
corbinafly

cool will do..

I think the shower surround and wanting it to be travertine is a buzz kill to all these people that do tile. If it was generic ceramic 4x4 or 6x6 tile it would be Way cheap and done by now.

where exactly are you at. My father is a GC and has a great tile crew. He is around the Redondo beach area. We started the company back in 02 when I lived out there but kids we ready to start school so had to move home to TN. Let em know if you are within range and still need some one :cheers:

PM sent.

Back