• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcing: The Official RRC Storefront!

Kendrik

NAXJA Forum User
You've all been waiting for it, so here it is:

NAXJA Red River Chapter Store

Here you'll find all manner of merchandise with our cool logo on it. So, log on and buy as much as your wallets can handle!

We're still working out some ideas with additional merchandise, so if you have any suggestions or designs you'd like to see let me know and we'll see what we can work out. Enjoy!

im gonna get the thong

iluv83vettes said:
im gonna get the thong

You like that? I threw it in for giggles, mainly. Goodburbon wanted one for the camping trips, as well.

i meant for my girlfriend. i'll make a rule where you can only wear RRC logo clothes when riding in my jeep then give it to her

FYI: I just received my Military Green T-Shirt with Logo and a couple of stickers. The shirt looks awesome! It's a good heavy cotton T-shirt, too. The stickers are cool, as well, though a bit small. They'll do fine for Window stickers on the XJ's, though.

Seen some large banner type stickers and was wondering how those were being distributed. They spell out "North American XJ Association" and seciond line says "Red River Chapter". Are we selling those?

Yes let us know if you want one. I haven't been able to get a pic of them up here just yet. They also come in diffrent colors. They are $18 shipped, $15 for local. They guy that makes them has to have the money up front. He has been burned too many times.

Alright, folks. Got some new goods up on the storefront, including a couple of SWEET hoodies. Everything also has the new logo on it, now. Enjoy!

Sorry for the delayed response, jeepdog. I never even noticed your post.

I have told you before that he is not the one that "makes" them. The store only has options to choose from.

I have told you before that he is not the one that "makes" them. The store only has options to choose from.

Absolutely true. In this case, they DO offer a "Dark Zip Hoodie" option and I've added it. However, the reason I hadn't used it originally is that it does NOT offer front and back printing, only pocket size printing on the front, so I didn't like it as much. But it's now up as an option.

I really like the round logos by themselves.
How are the stickers coming out? I wasn't real impressed when I got the Penquins sticker for jeepin.com from cafepress It's pretty old by now and still readable but its pretty faded.

Back