• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any other Machinist?

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody else run CNC's

I set-up/operate a Doosan HC400

doosan.jpg

I do cnc work but only on a mill I converted over to ball screws and built the controllers for.

Oh.......Oh....Pick me! I've ran Tschudin, Studer(i made those things my bitches), Mori Seiki and a few other CNC machines in the past few years.

Injectors for diesels! BIG diesels!

Would you say that you had a little inspiration from M.C. Etcher? Ha! I kill myself...

nice!!! Wouldnt that be more of a lathe operation?

CNC lathe........We are getting a new machining center the first quarter of 2012. I believe we have something like $18m worth of new machinery coming in for 2012.

I operate some older cnc equipment in my metals shop... plasma cutter and mill, our cnc lathe took a dump back in november...

Class II FFL? gotta be careful with stuff like that, start getting into receivers/serial numbered parts, you better know your what your doing

I am well aware of what's legal and what's not.

since we're tlaking about lathes/machines.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tls/2732121779.html

decent, not decent? I don't have a drill press either. Seems like that would be a real handy machine for small parts/bushings/barrel cutting.

Back