• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wonderin how people make their dough.

I do not work on the carbonated beverages, I work for the minute maid division, power aid, vitamin water, hi C drink box's. I can assure you coke is GOOD for you, if you look at the food pyrimid you will clearly see a space for 6 coke products a day, promise. :rolleyes:

Vitamin Water!!! :laugh3:

I do not work on the carbonated beverages, I work for the minute maid division, power aid, vitamin water, hi C drink box's. I can assure you coke is GOOD for you, if you look at the food pyrimid you will clearly see a space for 6 coke products a day, promise. :rolleyes:

Sorry but I am like Will... I only drink Texas born products. DR PEPPER ALL THE WAY!

There.. are you happy now Ian? And sorry about that. I write atleast 5 reports a day and they all have "Dr." in them. It's a habbit now.

Last edited:
I live about 40 miles from Dublin, the real Dr Pepper comes from there. The other stuff is a sad representation of the true drink. We at Coke appreciate the competition.

Back