• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its been quiet

MJmanche

NAXJA Forum User
So what's everyone's next plans for their XJ? I'm olanning on getting some sway bar disconnects and a front bumper. But who knows when that will be😬😬

Whats next for everyone else?

Bump stops, 35's and more trimming.
0dffb5e846af831e6dfde8f90c676032.jpg

Sent from my Arse because my hands are full

Going 40's next season. HO72 and SD D60 5:13 w/Artec Truss. Vanguard Bumper and a new winch.

Just got my on-board air installed and plumbed. Going to be a busy next few months.

Going 40's next season. HO72 and SD D60 5:13 w/Artec Truss. Vanguard Bumper and a new winch.

Just got my on-board air installed and plumbed. Going to be a busy next few months.

I really like the look of the vanguard, JCR makes a solid product. What winch are you going to be getting? What do you currently have on yours?

got my $900 xj running. Going to drop the pan for a new gasket/rear main seal and do rod/mains bearings for the heck of it. then it's decide to tear the mj interior apart for the harness swap or just sell it
a94db3c34d224c021bd478e483d4f8d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Frame stiffeners and skid plates is next. May have to toss in heavier coils. Front end is sagging with all the new toys.:doh:

SLB's to fix rear ride. Will make my own.

I really like the look of the vanguard, JCR makes a solid product. What winch are you going to be getting? What do you currently have on yours?

I'm running a homemade winch-less bumper at the moment. Kind of a ripoff design of one of Dirtbound's bumpers, but it's been okay thus far. As this rig has morphed over time, the need for a winch has increased.

I'm getting the Smittybilt Gen2 X20 wireless winch. Just ordered a set of front Corbeau seats and SD60 axle today. I have to drive to Lebonan over the weekend to pick up the new HO72 rear. Ordering the Vanguard, Winch, and rear 4-link during their next sale promotions.

All of my current axles (Yukon Super 30 + locked 8.8), 35" tires, wheels, driveshafts, and seats will be up for sale very soon. BTW.

Here's a shot of how the rig stands today. It will look a lot different in the coming months.

wEYiemj.jpg

IQz9OAA.jpg

what are you going to ask for the tires/wheels? I'm geared for 35s but have meteric 33s that have sat a long time and are getting too noisy for my not very sound deadend cab

what are you going to ask for the tires/wheels? I'm geared for 35s but have meteric 33s that have sat a long time and are getting too noisy for my not very sound deadend cab

There are 5 Goodyear MTX with 15" wheels. Less than 1000 miles on them. Probably sell for around $1000 for everything. I'll have a more precise number once I remove everything.

Tomorrow I am replacing my waterpump, thermostat, and fan clutch and doing oil change.. need to replace e to bushings in my leafs soon and replace quick discos

Future planned projects are OBA, longer shocks and brake lines for more wheel travel, diff covers, steel rear bumper with tire swing, chromoly axle and axle sleeve on my D30 and probably gonna do c gusset reinforcement

And eventually a roll cage and tube fenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back