• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quarter panel armor

Mine showed up today. For the price I can't complain, but holy cow no deburring. For the price I will deburr the parts. Thanks for the link.

Mine was deburred. Kinda. It looked like they just hit it with a wire wheel lol. I used P.O.R. 15 metal prep and it worked awesome

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Had the wire wheel marks on about half of the one side(break time and forgot to finish?). I had planned on chamfering the holes and using flush cap screws anyways, so no big deal. I have em burred, chamfered, and painted with Napa's version of POR 15. Will mock em up and paint with bedliner soon. Still working 65-70 hrs a week(Moab money), so it is kinda slow going on the jeep. 2 or 3 hrs a day after work is all I can handle.

They have several bends to match the q panel. Not an exact fit, but for the money close enough.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Back