• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm Kit

2stix

NAXJA Forum User
I have this long arm kit made by Froehlich suspensions. he uses a solid hex bar which i did not like so i was going to use 2" DOM and 1.5" DOM which i have. the tubing will need to be cut to whatever length you need for your project. i can send pics to show all the parts. here is the link to his website. it is the 4 link system.
Long-Arm-Uprgrades_c_20.html

all the heims are from Ruffstuff. 1 1/4" and 7/8" and come with all the weld on bungs and high angle spacers. what i really like about this system is that you mount the suspension mounts to the frame rails and the trans crossmember mounts to the system, so if you need to get to your trans you do not need to drop any suspension parts. plus it is beefy as heck and has the trans bolts hidden above the skid plate.
Froehlich sells the kit for $950. i am selling it for $750. all new never used. the DOM has surface rust but nothing serious. if you need help welding it up once you get your lengths i can do that for you.

I will let it all go for $675 this weekend only. there is $430 just in rod ends, another $130 in DOM tubing. i will even throw in a brand new transmission mount. just trying to sell to NAXJA folks before i post up on craigslist and stuff.

I will add that I have laid eyes on this thing. I knew better than to lay my hands on it because I knew I would want it. And I really don't have any plans to go long arms.

This thing looks really well designed and well executed.

i will throw in a pair or new Rubicon express 4.5" coils. click the first link and see the craigslist add.

If anyone wants to make an offer on just the long arm brackets and crossmember/skid plate i will separate it and use the heims and steel for another project.

Might be interested in the whole thing. I'll be in the area on the 27th. I'll PM you my number and we can talk. Thanks.

still have this kit. i will let it go for $650 and include the rubicon express coils. i will also sell just the crossmember and arm brackets which can be installed as a super heavy duty skid plate for both transfer case and transmission, with the long arm mounts in place ready to install arms later if you decide to. i also have other items i can give great deals on such as heavy duty track bar mount, hack and tap SYE, shackle relocaters, D44 u-bolt eliminators, and more. the link no longer works for pics but i will post another soon. if you want i can email them to you. thanks.

The track bar mount has three holes. so i am guessing it will lower it if you use the bottom hole. i do not have a stock one for reference.
$40

if i remember correctly you use the bottom hole for the track bar and the upper hole for a cross brace to the other frame rail. looks a lot like the HD off road mount but not exact.

Hey Jim. yep, still have it. i will hold off posting it up elsewhere until i talk to you. just let me know. you can call me at home (760) 723-8029 or my cell (714) 502-4390. thanks. Victor

ok Jim, you need to clean out some message space. lol. sorry i missed your call. was home but must not have heard it. try again any time. thanks.

Back