• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

130 lbs
Congrats goosekiller.

mac 'remind me at wf2018 at the vfw' gyvr

81lbs

Took the dieing dog in for another look. They have him another round a steroids but said it's getting worse. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the summer.

I'm really liking that white yj I posted for a trade for my bike but haven't figured a way to get it home yet. Anyone around evergreen park got a trailer and want to haul it for me?
Uhaul is only 65 bucks but I can't find the time to get it done right now.
Got a bunch of frame pics on it and it seems in pretty good shape.

Had the green cj guy send me more pics and the frame is completely rusted with one of the leaf spring mounts completely ripped loose from the frame. Told him no thanks

I just read the craigslist, was going to say if it runs I could drive it down and catch a ride home with with my cousin from Bourbonnais, but I see no brakes or fuel pump

133a68f78782e5a419d720fb80594029.jpg

Put two 6 volt golf cart batteries in place of two 12 volt batteries in the RV today...supposed to last longer they say.

mac 'series vs parallel' gyvr

133a68f78782e5a419d720fb80594029.jpg

Put two 6 volt golf cart batteries in place of two 12 volt batteries in the RV today...supposed to last longer they say.

mac 'series vs parallel' gyvr

East Penn/Deka built. Those are good batteries that are made in the USA.

East Penn/Deka built. Those are good batteries that are made in the USA.

Finally, I bought something decent. :)

Actually they come highly recommended on the RV forums.

And relatively affordable. Got them at Sams Club.

210 amp hours of boondocking.

mac 'supposedly the ticket' gyvr

:laugh:

Back