• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 SIERRA FEST SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
Its time to order shirts for 2017 Sierra Fest. Its a bit of a throwback design this year.

39c83edbe4fe08db34e3d219304802e0.jpg

Shirts will be available in the Blue as shown Also in Black and Pink. Also in Vneck and Crew Neck. Women’s and Youth sizes available. All the shirts are hi quality ring spun cotton. Short Sleeve only available.

Prices are:
$20 for red name
$25 for black
Plus sizes are additional $4 per shirt

Shirts will be handed our at the event. If you cannot make the event they will be mailed to you at your expense after the event.

Please post up your shirt cut size and color and count. Please also include if you would like to prepay or pay cash at the event. If you would like to prepay(preferred) please include your PayPal or a contact email and you will be sent a payment request.

Thanks guys.

Last day to order will be next Friday the 28th. Sorry for the short notice. We can send shirts after the event. So if your order comes in late we will ship them to you after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I won't be able to make it this year again but I want a shirt.
Men's medium blue

[email protected]

There's a typo on that retro design...should say Sierra Fest 1975 :spin1:

I'll take a men's Large, black.
[email protected]

I like Arts idea. Maybe 1975 is a good idea.

Where's the hoff? You guys disappoint me so.

Can I please request:

1 men's large in black
1 men's XL in black

I can paypal beforehand, please let me know if you need my information or still have it from Reno Fest. Thank you!

There have been some complications with the t-shirt ordering and the cutoff has moved to tomorrow at noon. Place your orders ASAP. I will be checking a final count at noon tomorrow.

There is a possibility to order them and have them shipped after the event.

I'll take a large blue men's shirt
And a large black men's shirt

Pay pal, [email protected]

I guess I will take one blue and one black. Mens XL

Ill order a Blue V neck in large tall. If no large tall then ill do a XL v neck.

Last edited:
If you are going to SR/DV for the BBQ please post up in the official thread !!!

Paypal requests have been sent to everyone that preordered shirts. Please check your paypals and emails and pay the invoices. You will not receive your shirts at the event without payment. If you wait till the last minute and I cant verify you have paid then we will have to work something out. There is on service at the hermit valley campgrounds for me to see if you have paid. If you have any questions about how that works PM me. I will be available till monday and will check all requests again on thursday morning on the way to the event. thanks yall

PS. The shirts turned out great. There will be extras available for purchase at the event.

Back