• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Twenty-Twelve!

I'll be there if I have to quit my job and walk.

You just have to get the jeep to 88 mph to get there
I did this on my way last year while the welds were still cooling on my bumper

I'm planning on being there again this year. I also plan to not break down 8 miles from my house this time.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have a Jeep for this though. I honestly haven't taken a wrench to my Jeep since last NACfest, the inspection is expired, and I don't think I'll have enough time/money to build a new one.
I'm still on the previous previous owners inspection sticker from november 09, and your jeep is fine for wheeling still. Hell, you want to part it out last I heard. Bring it down there with title, beat it to death, and you can stash all the parts in the bed of my MJ for the ride home.

I'm hoping to have the full frame, new axles, new suspension, new floor, and trailer built in time for NACFest but I have no idea if I can actually pull it off. Probably not.

No idea what you are talking about Mark. :laugh3:

Thanks, I thought he was talking about the title. :eek:
I anticipated that was going to happen, and was preemptively going to take a screen shot of it. But then I realized I didn't care that much haha.

I'm still on the previous previous owners inspection sticker from november 09, and your jeep is fine for wheeling still. Hell, you want to part it out last I heard. Bring it down there with title, beat it to death, and you can stash all the parts in the bed of my MJ for the ride home.

I'm hoping to have the full frame, new axles, new suspension, new floor, and trailer built in time for NACFest but I have no idea if I can actually pull it off. Probably not.
1. I still only have 3 tires
2. I don't have 2 functioning lockers
3. Etc.

If someone is willing to trailer me down there, I will fully entertain the idea of going down in Green Jeep and beating the hell out of it, even possibly pulling a Rob. I wouldn't part it out down there, because there is quite a bit of parts I want to pull off it, including the entire drivetrain.

But part of me would rather build the new one so I can have a vehicle to drive on the beach this summer.

1. I still only have 3 tires
2. I don't have 2 functioning lockers
3.If someone is willing to trailer me down there.

1. you have 5 months to find some 33's
2. cant you lock the ox's into the lock position
3.have ross find a 2 car trailer to borrow

Can't you drive on the beach with 30" ATs and maybe some aussies?

Edit: hell, you can borrow at least one of colin's old tires if that's what it takes. Or knowing my pattern so far you can borrow as many of my tires as you want for the drive home

Last edited:
Can't you drive on the beach with 30" ATs and maybe some aussies?

Edit: hell, you can borrow at least one of colin's old tires if that's what it takes. Or knowing my pattern so far you can borrow as many of my tires as you want for the drive home

If you end up breaking and parting out your MJ this year Ill probably buy it off you. I can drag it to my place only an hour away w/o getting arrested.

If anyone needs any help fixing or building something I can show up and act like Im doing something important. :dunce:

I'll be there w/ a functioning engine.

Just booked my cabin - the countdown begins...

Back