• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Submit Entries for September ROTM

WebEditor

NAXJA Forum User
OK, it's mid August and that means that it's time to start getting your submissions in for the September ROTM. First of all, I would like to thank everyone that has participated so far, and I would like to invite everyon to view past winners on th ROTM page.
1. All interested should send an email to [email protected] containing appropriate information after 15th of each month. There will be a confirmation email sent back within a day (usually) to acknowledge the entry.
2. The first 6 rigs that make it into the inbox after 12 am PST will be posted by the end of the month for review and voting by forum users. Voting will go on for 4 days and the winning entry will be permanently hosted on as next months Rig of the Month.
3. Each email should contain a paragraph or two describing the specs and LINKS (if your pics are not hosted email me and I can help out with that) to two pictures or two pictures. First picture should be of a nice, somewhat clean rig (something like driveway shot or side of the road or even on the trail) that shows the rig in all its glory. Second picture, should be on the trail while doing what Jeeps were made for.
4. Pics have to be in focus, looking nice and NO PHOTOSHOP or other touchups allowed (except clearing out the license plate).
5. Pics of XJ's or MJ's only (currently in operation, sorry no more RIP entries)!
6. NAXJA reserves the right to change/modify these rules as needed.
Feel free to email me with any question

Remi aka Kejtar
NAXJA WebEditor

Back