• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for 29 spline Chrysler 8.25" in Austin TX

chevelle396

NAXJA Forum User
want to regear my XJ, and don't want to bother with the D35 since I'll probably go with bigger tires eventually, and i've heard way too many horror stories about it.

anyone have one of these laying around? the gearing doesn't matter since I plan to regear later, but let me know what you have. if you're getting rid of a D30 and the gearing is right, I might want that too.

couldn't figure out how to edit the damn post so here goes.

I would like to find one of these with a matching dana 30 now that I know how much it costs to regear the thing. 4.10's or 4.56's would be preferred, but let me know what you have.

I have a D44 (30 spline) setup for an XJ. it still has 3.55 gears. I can meet you partway (couple hours east of houston) or i can ship (about $100-$150 shipping)

please check for sale forum for details

Last edited:
well, if you change your mind let me know

you can run the 3.55 rear and 3.05 front on the street fine until you regear both, as long as you dont engage 4wd

Back