• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welder near chicago

Dadselyk

NAXJA Forum User
I'm doing the 2x6 steel rock slider mod, and I'm looking for a welder in the Chicago suburbs. I have the old rockers cut out, and have the tubes cut at angles on the ends already. I just don't have the welding tools/experience to tackle the next step. I've called a few places, but seems it's a project that they aren't interested in. Anyone know of a company or person who may be interested?

Thanks

Why on earth would you start this and have everything cut up if you didn't have a way to do the work?

Hey hey hey I did this too. Actually went to WF with only one rocker now that I think of it

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I'm doing the 2x6 steel rock slider mod, and I'm looking for a welder in the Chicago suburbs. I have the old rockers cut out, and have the tubes cut at angles on the ends already. I just don't have the welding tools/experience to tackle the next step. I've called a few places, but seems it's a project that they aren't interested in. Anyone know of a company or person who may be interested?

Thanks

Post in your local chapter. I bet you could find a member that would be happy to help you out.

Post in your local chapter. I bet you could find a member that would be happy to help you out.
You guys do realize this is from Aug right.

I'm pretty sure the guy got this done, TwoDoorRob reached out to him but if I recall he'd already had it scheduled. This was long ago when warm weather was present

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Back