• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 1'' blocks

not what you wanna hear and this isnt the forum for advice but shackles would be better. easier to install anyway and about the same price.

I guess i should have said that i already have 2'' shackles and 4.5'' springs. I have a rack with a tire on it and a heavy ass lock box in the back that kinda sink it down. the blocks would just level things. Everything suspension wise other than that works beautifully. smooth ride and very flexy

you runnin the teraflex leafs I sold ya? I have some 2" blocks you can have if you want to cut them down.

Yeah, i'm running the teraflex leaf packs. I dont want to add another leaf to them because that would really give me an undeterminable amount of lift, and it would change up the flex of my suspension, which i am really happy with right now.

Two inch blocks are too much, that would put me to high in the rear. One inch blocks would be perfect.

Back