• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Photo assignment: DIRTY

rightseatsis

NAXJA Member #953
NAXJA Member
Okay I will make a suggestion. Especially since anyone out wheeling should have some recent material.

The new word for now is

DIRTY

Mopping the DIRTY floor

dinnermoab026.jpg

Last edited:
So you gave the Lab a bath just for this thread knowing he/she would do that immediately after. :laugh3:

I'm just po'd you thought of it before i did...

Moose track in the dirt? Or a dirty moose track? :dunno:

P1020376.jpg

At first, I didn't see your one line that explained that you bagged it; so I was like, WTF??? Did you walk up on a sleeping bear?

Theres got to be a joke about bare-assed in here somewhere...

Well My freind and I were hunting for one of these guys. We saw this one across the river and watched it for about half an hour. Eventually it swam across the river down stream of us. We figured it was either headed down river towards our camp (since we caught one in it the evening before), or it was going to continue fishing and come our way. Well Ben saw it start comming our way and he said lets take it. we were in a rock out cropping about 15 yards from the bear when ben shot him broadside through both shoulders and lungs. It dropped instantly! After about 30 seconds it started to groan and bite at the area where the bullet entered. Mean while it started to try to get up and move for the river, it was dropped on the rocks. So Ben shot twice more and told me to let er rip since it was his tag. I fired once about a foot behind the shoulders at the spine, then Ben fired again and I followed up once more. My last shot re penetrated the right lung which apparently was full of blood. It looked as though I had shot it in the head from the explosion of blood that came out upon my bullet exiting the carcass. Then it moved no more. It took us 3 hours to skin it out. about an hour after we moved the hide there was another bear comming in to eat it, it came up on us first. it got suprised then ran up a hill. Remember bears are like pigs, they don't want to play with you any more than you play with them. on friday wee had seen about 10 bears around that lake and our camp. Well I have too many pics to post on this site so I will leave you with this one dirty with blood and ice and stanky:
2008BearHunting041.jpg

Not mine but still....damn
Barnwell_12_1_15_07_078.jpg

muddygirlinjeep.jpg

Back