• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels and lots random items

adrenalinepirate

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning up to get ready to start building my rig.

5- stock steel wheels $20

Flywheel with clutch and slave cylinder
Bellhousing cover for stick
20k $20

Passenger wing window pops out $5

Side rear cargo windows stock tint both out of a 96' We for $20

Two rear door smaller windows stock mirrored tint out of a 89. $10

Thanks Taco

Hp 30 $150 Has new ball joints, upper control arm bushings and steering. The rotors and pads are new but have a little surface rust. Has a rubicon 1600 trac bar with stock mount drilled all ready. Has two sets of knuckles and hub carrier bearings. Has extra shafts two. No ring carrier was stolen out. http://www.rubiconexpress.com/jeep/ t...TB&part=RE1600

Ford 8.8 $350 NIB mini spool and G2 4.88 gears with install kit.

Serious offroad long arm kit by Frankz. Good for 4.5 inches of lift to 7 inches. Crossmember built to width for frame stiffeners. Just picked this up from him in the springs two weeks ago. Nice dude. So anywhere in denver your saving money. All painted black. Bought it from him for $750 would do $650.

Also have a set of grey front seats I was going to use to make work in the rear. Out of a 96 driverseat is only cracking on side. In pretty good shape, I shampooed them. $30obo

Back