• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random items I want and or need

JeepinJuggalo

NAXJA Forum User
Some stuff I am looking for:

-Bumpers front and rear
-Front license plate holder
-Tires and rims (anything that fits stock)
-Roof rack

I live in Manassas VA (20109) and willing to travel with-in reason. PM me if you can help out any. Thanks

Wingnutooa, in Nashville is making some roof racks. He has a thread going in the SEC forum...the title is something about job hunting....

Anyway, he is building racks on the side. There is a picture of one on the second page.

Not sure what he is asking, but he has been to my house to help me build my Jeep, and after that day of wrenching, I can say without hesitation... anything he works on, I trust!

thanks Cottontail

i should have the first one finish welded and painted today.

i'll try and get some more photos up.

i'd like to get the other one tacked together also but we'll see.

69334_1682322103797_1409933511_1786555_1577802_n.jpg

200$ plus shipping and you'll need surco gutter mounting hardware.

so some searching and you can get it shipped for under 50$

the part number is GM100

I have a full set of stock wheels from a 1988 with decent 80% tires on it and I have a bumper skin brand new, its the piece between the end plastic pieces the big long metal piece, I think it is for the front bumper... I can email you pics i you would like. PM me with your email address if you are interested

Back