• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

I was thinking on trading lj rubi on this
7cf40f79b728db8f196b7045152a4522.png

Then build another xj

I was thinking on trading lj rubi on this
7cf40f79b728db8f196b7045152a4522.png

Then build another xj

If you really want a camaro let me know, my company owns a big chevy dealership in Houston

Well my son just drove his new to him Liberty jeep to CO Springs to visit his newly college graduated sister and to jog, hike and see the sights this holiday weekend and to celebrate his 30th BD on the Memorial day weekend. It should be memorial!!!!!!!

:patriot:

Rumor has it My son, adopted son and I and our three jeeps may be sampling beer soon at this

20229362_10104204815747706_4547213273839518175_n.jpg

Well my 87 Wagoneer XJ passed its first recovery road test today with flying colors. :clap: Running better than ever did since I bought it 13 years ago. Hell yes!!!!

:spin3:
We all need to sample some beers around the fire... not at some Hipster and Mall Crawler show ;) :) Just sayin !

Agreed.

If only it were a bit less humid out

Rumor has it that an old friend of ours just got himself another Disco to wheel :) Looks like "maybe" we can actually hit the trails ;)

Dillon you and Juan would get along GREAT... two peas in a pod as they say ;) Hopefully this fall we can all get together. I still have not done Bridgeport... hint hint

Yep, we picked it up on Saturday. We'll see how long he keeps this one.

difHzds.jpg

Last edited:
Headed to Bridgeport this Sunday for some action.

Got someone coming to possibly buy my geared 8.25 with the blown pinion bearing. Going to talk to a mechanic friend about doing all the stuff I dont have the motivation to do on the Jeep. Got a nice list going. Once thats all done, its off to a shop to do all the fab work I cant do.

Back