• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diagnostic Code help

98CherokeeSport

NAXJA Forum User
So I was leaving Autozone today and my check engine light turned on. So i turned around and asked if the Autozone people could check the diagnostic for me. I got the usual NSS code but then i also got a P0743 code. Does anyone know what this means? I heard it is the TCM but that tells me nothing.
I could really use the help.
:hang:

98CherokeeSport said:
So I was leaving Autozone today and my check engine light turned on. So i turned around and asked if the Autozone people could check the diagnostic for me. I got the usual NSS code but then i also got a P0743 code. Does anyone know what this means? I heard it is the TCM but that tells me nothing.
I could really use the help.
:hang:

Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit Electrical

possably a valve body problem or a cut wire.
good luck

Can someone tell me or post a picture of where the Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit is? I know where the converter is i just dont know where the clutch solenoid is.

Can someone tell me or post a picture of where the Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit is? I know where the converter is i just dont know where the clutch solenoid is.

does anyone know where the Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit is or have a picture? i tried looking today but couldnt tell what was what.

sorry my computer freaked out and i didnt think my post went through. but i guess it did. Hasta

Back