• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Jeep ZJ Proportioning Valve (disc/disc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been fallowing along both builds from the start, think its great what you are doing for/with them!

Need any other small parts?

Cool. :cheers:

Mira's is getting close, and she's not far from taking driver's training (spring, most likely). I think we're pretty set for small parts. The prop valve, and some custom e-brake lines will wrap up the brake work.

Weather here is supposed to be better this weekend, too. WOOT! I may even have some time to work a (small) bit on my other build (my FC170 Patina Rod).

Thanks again, and keep me posted on the prop valve. What year is it from, BTW? Just curious.

Thats great for her, I remember taking that class then coming home and seeing my 67 BelAir in the drive way waiting for that little piece of plastic that meant just that much more freedom.

I do not have as many parts as I once did, had 30+ XJ/MJ/ZJ/FSJs at once, but I still have a little bit but most is really hard to get at in the winter, so if they need anything ask, worse I can say is no or not till spring.

Its off a 98 4.0/auto/231 ZJ Laredo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back