• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

37x12.50x16 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers FS/FT

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
FS/FT, 5 Maxxis Creepy crawlers, 37x12.50x16, one trail ride, less than 5K miles on them, 5th tire has no miles. $1800 for the 5 tires or I am willing to trade for a set of 5 like condition tires and wheels, either BFG AT's, BFG KM2's, or Baja MTZ's, either 35's or 37's, doesn't matter. Let me know and we can work something out. Tires are located in Quantico, VA 22134.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

hey man check out the forum at hardlinecrawlers.com you may have better luck selling the creepys there.

Thanks man. Where are they out of? I feel like a dusche just signing up to sell things. Oh well.

Throwing this out there, but I'm REALLY looking for a set of BFG KM2's 315/75/16's, so if anyone know's someone or has got a set that'd like to trade, I wouldn't mind doing that. for 5 BFG KM2's, that's $1400. You buy the tires, we swap, you get a set of CC's for $1400!

Thanks man. Where are they out of? I feel like a dusche just signing up to sell things. Oh well.
most of the guys are from around the birmingham alabama. but there are members of the forum from florida, texas, iowa, north caralina, tenn, miss, ga. all over.

nah alot of guys do that just to sell stuff haha... gotta do whatcha gotta do

Even though we have already talked about it, how do they ride on the street? Do they flat spot bad overnight?

No, not bad really. The flat spots even out after about 10 min of riding, but what is killer is the balance of the tires. You can't get a good balance on them being bias ply tires and I've never had good luck with balancing media. I figure I can do beads, but at the same time, I'm not really interested. I wasted a ton of time once and that's enough for me. I'd just rather go radial and be done with it. If I ever build a buggy though, the first set of tires that will go on it will be a set of Maxxis Creepy's or Treps. They're KILLER off road...which I guess is obvious seeing as they're designed to be an offroad tire.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

By the way, they're BIAS PLY TIRES!! You'd be surprised by who doesn't look at what tires are made of before they say they want them.

Nope, nothing wrong with them at all, its just people don't know that Maxxis doesn't make a radial tire.

People have been backing out of sales because they're not radial, sooo...yeah.

Back