• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Potty pick and delivery needed!!!!!!

AZRockRunner

Nobody
OK Guys, we need a volunteer to pick up the poopers from the rental place on hwy 60 on Thursday morning and return them Monday.
http://www.acoinc.com/
That is the site that has what you will need to tow them and also the address with directions. So, please post up here if your willing to help us out or Contact WoundedXJ or XJ20 or myself directly ASAP to let us know.

Thanks guys

I can probably take care of it. How are they transported? Are they on a trailer and we use our pu to haul the tl?

I didn't see an address on the site, only a phone number for the Phoenix/Gilbert area. Very little information on the site.

Last edited:
HighTech_DoubleTrailer.jpg

Requirements
Hitch 2” Ball Required Trailer Lights Plug Round plug with with one center pin hole and 5 pin holes around center pin hole. Tires 14” 2ply Wheels 5 lug holes

jporvaz said:
I've got it covered. Just got off the phone with WoundedXJ.

Man, I dont care what I say about you, your alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or is that ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!! WHO KNOWZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot John, that is a HUGE help.

jporvaz said:
My pleasure, Brian. What time are you planning to be at the site on Thu?
I will be leaving Tucson at 0600 so should arrive between 0730 and 0800.
I will have my family radio on Channel 4 since I dont have a CB in the tow rig.
Also, I think Steve is heading out at the same time, so we should be arriving at the same time also.

I plan on setting up camp on Wed evening. I will be at the potty pickup at 0800 so should be back out to camp about 0900. My GMRS radio is a different channel than yours and I'm not sure which channel matches up. You've got my cell # don't you?

jporvaz said:
I plan on setting up camp on Wed evening. I will be at the potty pickup at 0800 so should be back out to camp about 0900. My GMRS radio is a different channel than yours and I'm not sure which channel matches up. You've got my cell # don't you?

Lost it when I lost my phone. PM me back channel. I am not sure if my cell will work out there or not, I have a new provider than last time so we will see.

I'm looking forward to wheeling with all of you again. It should be a blast. And to meet new people........ priceless!

XJ20 said:
Thanks john. I guess I’ll leave at 6:00am thur too.
tipshades.gif

Steve, you have my Cell phone and also will have family radio on channel 4 so we can try to hook up before the trail head. Iwill already be gassed up and iced up so I wont be stopping in Florence unless we meet up on the radio waves.

Okay.

I put in for wed-fri off work since I thought about going up wed and set up camp. Then I could go get the port-o’s thur. But now that we have that covered I guess thur morning. I’m bringing two vehicles. A friend is going to drive my new truck and pull my trailer. I’ll drive the J20 and am leaving the xj at home, sniff.

Back