• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just an Updated pic or two...

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
still no flex shots but Woodkrawler, Ckale1, and I are headed out this weekend...

pic027.jpg

pic026.jpg

Im still getting used to how the 36" Bias Iroks drive on the road. Also still need to cut the lower quarters and rebleed the brake lines one more time.

It's getting closer, hopefully all the bugs are worked out by the Cherokee Crawl

suthernoutlaw said:
how much lift do you have?

Front: RE 3.5" Springs w/ 2" built into the coil buckets and RE 0.75" spacers.... Adds up to about 6.5" of lift.

Back: RE 3.5" leaf packs, RE 1.25" boomerang shackles, TNT 1.5" UBE's... again about 6.5" of lift.

I think it sits pretty good.. i'd like to have it lower but it's a compromise..

beautiful jeep my man.

Mosephus said:
Hey lookin good, did you just add those quarter panel gaurds, Where did ya get them if you didn't make them your self?

The quarter panel guards are from T&A XJ (Tim) and they are THOR. Very high quality, fit, and beefy... I'll try to get some better pics up later. Also, Cruzin Illusion is running them w/ modified tube fenders and has a thread on here about that...

Where's the wife? um I mean nice bling rims.

Where did you get your tail lights?
How bad are those IROK's on normal roads? Your rig looks great though man :)

yekcid said:
It's late, and I'm too lazy to go back and read. Do you have any plans for a rear bumper?

Nope I love the lines of the stock one... just kidding.. Yeah Terry at Rigid Co. is building me a rear bumper that wraps around (like Cruzin Illusion and 53Guy). So I'm just waiting to cut the corners until it's getting shipped...

caz said:
Where did you get your tail lights?
How bad are those IROK's on normal roads? Your rig looks great though man :)

My taillights are Peterson Manufacturing LEDs (6 LED). The actual quarter guard w/ boxes is from T&A XJ (Tim) from THOR... very nice stuff and great guy...
The Iroks aren't too bad... Im just not used to driving it after 1.5 monts in the garage.. I let Woodkrawler drive it (used to have a woody on 38.5's) and he said it drives fine... The only deal w/ bias tires is they are more round and thed to sway a bit.. they also follow the road some. But all in all they drive very very smoothly, balanced great (so far), and arent loud at highway speeds (yet).

Chris

XJLafonda said:
Wow...I bet those IROKs are SERIOUSLY loud...you must have the premium sterio ^.^

Actually they're quieter than the Goodyear MTR's I had a year ago... There not loud at all right now but that'll change as they wear..

Also, it doesnt get driven on the road much...

Back