• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September run

blenny

RRC President
I would really like to get out and do some wheeling in September. I am really open for anything, Hidden Falls, Barnwell, someone said something about a place around Dallas, and I think Rodger even said there was something near Waco. I was thinking either the weekend of the 13th or 27th. Just get out and have some fun, maybe see a what those British 4x4s can do. What do you all think?

Well if nobody is going on the 4wheelparts run, I might be talked into this. It'll depend on where though.....and let's not forget football is starting. Horns are playing ucla on the 13th and I don't want to miss that. 20th is open though and 27th they're just playing Kansas and that game doesn't matter.

I open with a little advance notice. Bridgeport in Dallas does not overnight but I think there is a park nearby that does.
I like barnwell and or Hidden falls.
The place here in Waco is private land... no camping and only when owner is available

Hidden Falls would be cool.

Bridgeport (the one up here by Dallas) does not have over night camping, but there is plenty of camping down the street from the park.

Never been to Hidden Falls. Havent been to Bridgeport in a few years. Either sounds good to me.

@ss Disco has true trac front and rear now :cool: along with a 15k winch

all thats left is fix low range and i can try and wheel with the heavy hitters.

i will have the same HD camera with me, this time maybe a go pro to mount as well.

i did pick up way more camping supplies and what not so this time ill be staying in camp.

I had been planning a trip down the k trail around Sept-Oct. Im doubtful i've finish my jeep in time. But if on the off chance its done, a break in run is in order

My vote would be hidden falls and sounds like the 27th would be the best bet.
I really want to run the k trail, but my understanding is its a 2=3 day trip+ travel so all in all a 5 day endeavor. We should throw one together with 6 months notice so people (me) can prepare.

My rig would fall apart on a "distance" challenge....and I don't have a spare. Also the weekend of my 10th anniversary. Would be fun though.

I should be able to do 27th of September. Are we thinking HF?

Just bring her, camping is romantic.... right?
I'm talking to Stef about the Ozark rally, but my main concern is the same as Will's reliability...
I say we make it unofficially official Hidden Falls for the 27th

So hidden falls the 27th my plan is to get to marble falls on the 26 wheel if anyone is there. Play all day Saturday then leave that night to work Sunday morning. Whi else is going ti make it

I believe I am in as well. Im sure Ill come down on the 26th.

Going to super lift for the adventure 4x series with my rover on this 29th or without but i should be ready for this event.

How many folks will be camping Friday vs. Saturday vs. not at all?

My plan is to arrive Friday, early if other people can wheel, late if they cannot. Haven't decided if I am camping or getting a room in marble falls. Playing all day Saturday, leaving around 5 depending on events.

I'll be camping both nights for sure. Not sure when I'll get there Friday since I gotta go to work and get my paycheck before we head out.

Back