• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2013 has a slight change.....PLEASE READ

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
Well we all made a booboo. We have gotten a few texts that made us aware of something..... The 31'st of March is Easter. How we missed that I couldn't tell yah.

So to fix it we voted to move the event to one weekend back. So it will be the 22-23-24 of March. We are sorry to those that started making plans and we messed them up on yah. We feel after the texts we have gotten that we will have a better turn out as a group if we do not have it on a holiday that most like to be with family on. We hope that all that where trying to go can still arrange it and those that might have been up in the air are able to commit now.

Thank you

Woah. I can make that.

Sweet. First two responses are good. I was bracing for the hate mail. lol

I wonder if I can finish my 4wd swap by then....

Come on over! haha We can do it during the weeks as well.

Who knows, might even motivate me to get some damn shocks on mine so I can go.

Trying to be there... it's been too long since I've been able to do anything.

My front ds with the NV3550 was the same length as my spare with an AW4 trans. So I'd double check that length. Dunno about the rear, the MJ is a bit longer there.

My front ds with the NV3550 was the same length as my spare with an AW4 trans. So I'd double check that length. Dunno about the rear, the MJ is a bit longer there.

I'm in an XJ, not an MJ

How high was your lift?

Well if I had some help getting the XJ running again....

Back