• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dallas area peeps.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
So I might have bought a trailer from a guy off of IH8MUD.com who lives in the Dallas area. Is anyone willing to make a little money and deal with this guy for me? I'm a little leery of spending 4K on a trailer I can't see or deal with the guy.

If anyone is interested in acting as an intermediary for me, let me know. I'll pay you for your time and effort. Thanks.

Do you know what part of the Dallas area he lives in? How do you plan on getting it to Utah? I might be able to help.

I don't. I will find out tomorrow though.

Im willing to send this guy the money but I would like someone to pick it up and hold it, just to add a little safety to the transaction.

I could lend a hand. How big of a trailer, what style hitch?

I've got a receiver hitch and ball, and Alex (SpartyKrunk) just texted me and offered to keep it at his place until you can pick it up. Which helps since my condo's HOA would throw a shit-fit if i held a trailer here! When you find out where exactly it is located let us know, and we'll get you worked out bro.

Thanks guys. I'll find out where it's at tomorrow morning.

It's a M416 that has been heavily modified.

Here is a pic.

cool416.jpg

I doubt it's heavy. I does have a pintle hitch on it. Im working out the possibility of buying his pintle and using it.

OK guys. The trailer is In Flower Mound-Denton. Looks to be the North east side.

Anyone wanna go get it?

Drifto77 said he would and we might try to work out a delivery deal but since I am using paypal to pay this guy I would like to get it as soon as possible. I'll make it worth your time somehow.

do you need to have some one drive it up? im on my way up to utah next week as well as in a month.

let me know......

I'll go get that hoe! Twitch hasn't texted me back but I have two tow rigs I can use. When do you want me to go get it?

Im waiting for a phone call from WheelinScott. If he can bring it to Utah that would work out wonderful, I'm willing to pay...

If he can't do it, I'll let you guys fight over it. :D

I also could do this for you i live in krum (10 mins out of denton) Have a place where it can be stored inside... PM Me if you want my number and we can talk if you have not found anyone else.. Its a open offer to anyone in the area that might be doing the same... My parents have a 40x80 shop that always has spare room...

Me and Twitch called dibs first!

lol

Back