• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

West Texas offroad

I've had then do several things for me over the years. Had good luck and they answer their phone, unlike some vendors.

Im thinking I need a new box soon, and if.I'm going to do that why not drill and tap for hydro at the same time and I don't really want to do it myself (but I just may).

I replaced my box a few years back with one rebuilt by a member here and paid a few bucks extra to have it tapped. If/when I ever get around to fixing up otk steering, i'll start sourcing a ram and hoses.

I can post a pic of all the parts they send you for the Hydro Assist, but I haven't installed it on my XJ yet.

Actually, what I liked most about them is a set you up with a system to meet your needs. In my case that meant a smaller ram so I could turn faster when blasting (well blasting for a Renix) down the beach.

Back