• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Potty needed

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Hey guys, we are in need of 2 port-a-potties for the event. Some people remember there being a place in Mesa that was extremely affordable but cant remember a name, can anyone hook us up here?

C'mon guys, can anybody help us out on this? We HAVE to have this porta-potty there.

javascript:pop()

Port-O-Let

(602) 276-3810 3000 S 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009 Map it | Get directions Cross Streets: Between W Jefferson St and W Washington St

Porta-John of America Incorporated (602) 268-6446 1735 W Broadway Rd, Phoenix, AZ Get Directions
User Rating: Good (1) Write a review

2.73 mi.
A CO Portable Restrooms (480) 633-1200 920 E Javelina Ave, #2, Mesa, AZ Get Directions
acoinc.com

hope that helps, I will have some call me with quotes. You call them.

http://www.toilet-rental.com/Phoenix-Mesa.html

they have cheapies here in moab but bringing one 600 miles might not be worth it:D

Not yet. I have been working 16 hour days and have not had a chance to call around yet.
If someone wants to take the time to call they can PM me pricing and availability and that would help ALOT!!!!!!

I'll call the number's list in an earlier post and get some prices.
I have a bro out there in the equipment rental business and maybe
they deal with that kind of stuff too.
I'll call tomorrow.

Rick

Jump This said:
I'll call tomorrow.

Rick

I would think u could open the toilet in your motor home to all the folks there,u would be dee man!........SANTA (I will bring my own ass wipe,I have special needs)

Jump This said:
I'll call tomorrow.

Rick

The help is appreciated. Just PM me and let me know what you got.

Jump This said:
Well....I PM'd you....have you recieved said PM?
I did but I just got home and its to late to get it scheduled. I have to make sure the chapter has the funds to pay for it since we are so new and havnt had a chance to make and $$ as of yet.
Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

AZRockRunner said:
I did but I just got home and its to late to get it scheduled. I have to make sure the chapter has the funds to pay for it since we are so new and havnt had a chance to make and $$ as of yet.
Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you need taken care of......well, things having to do with this event!

:D

Jump This said:
Let me know if there is anything else you need taken care of......well, things having to do with this event!

:D

I believe we got ourselves some units. We might still need someone willing to pick this trailer up from the US60 and Stapely Blvd and return them after the event. If there are any volunteers for this duty, please let me know so I can get this arranged with the person and the company once the units are paid for.

I will post up a thread in the rockfest section looking for volunteers. There tow rig MUST meet the specs listed on the website

Back