• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changing Rear Wiper Blade

sinewave

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure if this is the right Forum, but if it isn't Mods please move it.

I am trying to replace my rear window wiper blade and I have NO IDEA how to switch it because the rear arm will not bend back (not sure if it is suppose to like the front).

I know how to replace my front window wiper blades, but the rear seems different. I found the little clasp that moves the removable blade up and down the arm, but I can't pop it off the hole.

Can anyone help me out?

There is a small flat head type of fastener on the top of the blade, twist that and it should slide right off. That's if it is the OEM one, mine's a 93, don't know if they ever changed it.

Ra-kez said:
There is a small flat head type of fastener on the top of the blade, twist that and it should slide right off. That's if it is the OEM one, mine's a 93, don't know if they ever changed it.

Hey thanks, I did get it off. The rear wiper arm's spring was rusted and that is why I was afraid to pull it back.

Thanks for the help.

the spring on my 01 has been frozen since 2005 when I got it. I just push it back in to put some pressure on the window so it cleans the window.

Back