• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear wiper refill/blade for '90?

uRabbit

NAXJA Forum User
It seems like these don't exist... I go to AutoZone and they first give me a refill that's too narrow. I take it back, they don't have anything else. So I buy a whole blade (RainX Weatherbeater) for $3 more. But even that doesn't work, because it uses the J-hook system, whereas these '90 and below Cherokees use that dang-ole push-thru pin system.

Does anyone know the part number for AutoZone's blade or refill that fits? Or know somewhere else? (Napa and O'Reilly are the other stores here).X

Thanks!

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, replacement blades came with multiple adapters to use on different mountings.

NAPA lists this as an exact fit for the 90: WIP 600122

The RainX I purchased didn't have any. "/ Just the J-hook. However, there are holes that I could see on there that would work, but the J-hook connection blocks it. If there's a way to remove the J-hook connection without breaking it, then maybe it'll work. *shrug*

I'll check that part.

Back