• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For anyone replacing tranny cooler lines....

jeepguy97

NAXJA Forum User
I just pick up both today at the dealer. The inlet was $46 and the return was $36. I saw severl posts about this so I decided to post. I shopped around and found that they are pretty much dealer only unless you go the cut it and hose clamp it route. I don't trust anything but factory when it comes to my tranny though. Both lines took me about an hour and thirty minutes to install.

Interesting that NAPA has them; I'll have to remember that. I got them from the dealer for $30 a pop, IIRC.

anyone know if the 2wd and 4wd trans have the same lines?? I have an 89 w/ 2wd AW4 and I am interested in thouse NAPA lines...

I don't see why there would be a difference in the tranny lines for those two versions; the tranny is the same but the output differs. You can go to NAPAs website and track down the numbers yourself www.napaonline.com

Back