• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is the upgrade going to fix

I seriously doubt updating the forum software has anything to do with your access to one forum.

From looking around here, you need to email [email protected] or PM forumfixer with all of your Membership info.

MuddyXJ,

That thread located at the top of the members only forum is actually the info you need to get into areas like the Tech Archives, or Roster.

In that post there is a username and a password for that username. When you click on the Tech Archives you are prompted for a Username and password. Use the one in that post to get in. You CANNOT user your username MuddyXJ to get in. Because those features are outside of the actualy "forum area" they don't use your forum account for authenticating you, they must use a username and password and in our case the username and password used to get into that area is one everyone uses and it's the one in that post.

If that doesn't make sense email me and i'll do my best to walk you through,

Skorpyo
NAXJA Recorder & Membership Director

Back