• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feed Me Seymour....

By looking at the lack of response to Remi's thread (http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=915409)
to pick-up the BBQ, it may be slow cooking..... :laugh:

From Sequoia
"Meals & Raffle: Saturday night we will hold a dinner and raffle as we have in the past. The meal will be hot dogs & hamburgers and will start at approximately 6.30 pm.

The raffle will immediately follow the dinner, tickets will be $2.00 apiece and can be purchased only at the event.

Meal prices will be announced at a later date pending calculations based on the amount of expected attendees."

Any more details?

What are the raffle items?

from the looks of it we have a pretty good head count going! i cant wait! im going to be buying alot of raffle tickets too, my wife is a compulsive gambler :laugh:

the 5 of us will be there friday night, leaving LA around 3:30-4:00

rpraterxj said:
By looking at the lack of response to Remi's thread (http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=915409)
to pick-up the BBQ, it may be slow cooking..... :laugh:

From Sequoia
"Meals & Raffle: Saturday night we will hold a dinner and raffle as we have in the past. The meal will be hot dogs & hamburgers and will start at approximately 6.30 pm.

The raffle will immediately follow the dinner, tickets will be $2.00 apiece and can be purchased only at the event.

Meal prices will be announced at a later date pending calculations based on the amount of expected attendees."

Any more details?

What are the raffle items?
We'll get a BBQ there one way or another. Worst case scenario it'd be manifold dogs ;)

Kejtar said:
We'll get a BBQ there one way or another. Worst case scenario it'd be manifold dogs ;)

I'll cook, maybe I could find a big BBQ....
That stainless one we used last year was good...who built it, and who has it?
Let me know...

Rick

Jump This said:
Let me know...

Rick

It's up in Ventura.

It's custom sheet metal.

Stainless at that.

Whudda think built and owns it? :roll:

Jump This said:
Let me know...

Rick
We have a cook but I'm betting $ he can use helpers. Problem is that I can't find anyone to get the BBQ from Ventura to BB :(

does it have wheels? put some old worn out 33s on it and tow it! :D im all for helping make a trailer-Q this weekend if somebody has a scrap jet ski trailer or something :D

BBQ-Churchspecial_open.jpg

Last edited:
Back