• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 2001 Sport 41.5K Bone stock (FS)

BMWNUTw/XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a white 2001 sport with FactoryCD/ABS/Cruise/Alloys/Fogs/Ventliners/Rubbermats front and cargo area/uninstalled used tow hooks/mopar hitch/AT cooler/New RTS Tires and new Brake rotors and pads up front.

White with Grey Cloth.
jeep.jpg

The truck is mint, no dings, 3-4 little scratches. From past records of the previous owner and myself the car has been maintained well and NEVER OFFROAD.

Edmunds shows 13k for resale, is this accurate? I want to sell this and get an Audi A4.

It's the last of the line in great shape ready to go.

Any interest?

BMWNUTw/XJ said:
Edmunds shows 13k for resale, is this accurate? I want to sell this and get an Audi A4.

QUOTE]
Dude,
Keep it, AND get an A4. That's what's in my garage! We've had our Avant since '99 and love it. Got the XJ last year, an '01 Limited. We paid 12k for it, and I don't think we got a tremendous deal, but not ripped off either. It started at 14,995....ouch. I still rec both vehicles!

You will never get $13k.

I had a stock '00 Sport 4x4 w/ AA HD SYE and 71k miles and I sold it for $7,500. I bought it 2 years earlier w/ 20k for $12,500.

ZachMan said:
You will never get $13k.

I had a stock '00 Sport 4x4 w/ AA HD SYE and 71k miles and I sold it for $7,500. I bought it 2 years earlier w/ 20k for $12,500.

SO what do you think I will get? Value is around 11.500-13K on Edmunds?

BMWNUTw/XJ said:
SO what do you think I will get? Value is around 11.500-13K on Edmunds?

You would be lucky to see 9K check Ebay that will let you know how cheap the XJ is selling for I have seen many 00-01 with 50-80K miles go for 6-8 K

how many miles are on it

I've had 2 a4's (96 2.8, 99 1.8t) and an 01 S4.....I own a shop that repairs european cars, it's the only way I could keep mine on the road, hope you have a good mechanic.... :wave:

Back