• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interesting find.....

Ad states that it's a 5 speed manual, but the picture clearly shows it's an automatic. Other than that it's really a cool find. I can't imagine spending 15k for it though, and I can't see why someone would want to restore it just to sell it. It would be really neat to have it, but just for comparison sakes I saw an '05 Subaru Baja Turbo (XT) with 54k miles for $14,750 on Craigslist today. To me that would make more sense for that kind of money, but I definately appreciate that truck for what it is.

youd think that if someone put the effort in to restore it that they would go that extra mile and fix the door handle on the inside of the drivers door....

(could just be a weird camera angle i guess though)

hahahah. yeah, bad pick of what to do with 15k, IMO. Man, the cool stuff I could get with 15g's... a baja would be verrrrry low on my list

Back