• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free KFC coupon. Must be printed by 9:59pm tonight 5/6/09

BajaCurt

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a link to some FREE KFC
You must print it by 9:59 tonight (11:59 CDT) but you have until 5/19 to use it.
Only 1 coupon per ISP address.
I had to download some coupon printing software but it seemed harmless.

http://www.unthinkfc.com/

Coupon available for printing from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009 to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009 – excluding Mother’s Day, May 10, 2009.

Free food! :clap:

Thanks Curt. Just printed mine.

Not only that, the coupon.com "printer" they use is a known malware application, it not only has caused pop up's in various versions, but coupon.com collects and sells personal information off of your computer.

Way to go Oprah!

mine printed okay, thanks for the tip - cal, can i remove the coupon app & be okay after i run spyware? just tried the yahoo anti-spyware - it won't let me delete it - so i'm going to my the norton to see

Last edited:
I dunno, I tried to install it on my 'sacrificial' machine at work to print the coupon for our receptionist .. and my antivirus software blocked the install. :)

i'm workin a full sys scan right now, & i deleted it from the programs menu, anything else i should do?

go to Start --> Run and type "regedit"

Click on edit and then click find.

Type in coupon.com and delete anything that refers to it.

Disclaiamer: Keep in mind tho, editing your system registry can cause irreversible damage to your operating system and is not a generally recommended practice for novices.

i'm workin a full sys scan right now, & i deleted it from the programs menu, anything else i should do?

Start Menu | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs | Coupon Printer

Then run Adaware and Spybot.

Then... search the registry for stragglers.

Free chicken from Oprah, does she own Microsoft stock or something? I am the new Guy and no one is going to listen to me, but someone here needs to educate the brothers. I hope you can get that crap out of your machines. Two wings and mash potatos? At the cost of an OS, how much is that per wing.

"THE KFC IS TWO BLOCKS UP ON THE RIGHT BOY'S"

Oprahs-Parade-copy-1.jpg

Back