• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One of the Hardest Thing I Have ever had to do.

stp189

NAXJA Forum User
I have to get rid of the best vehicle that I have ever come in contact with. For personal reasons I have to sell my 1992 XJ Sport. The extras are as Follows:

? 3 inch Pro Comp Explorer Suspension Lift
? 2 inch Day Star Budget Boost Lift with greasable rear shackles.
? 33 x 12.50 Wildcat EXT tires with Full size spare.
? 8.8 inch Ford Rear axle 31 spline
? ARB air locker in rear axle
? ARB air compressor with quick disco for on board air usage.
? All Wheel Disk Breaks
? 4:56 gear ratio front and rear.
? Dana 30 axle in front with new bearings, bushings and U Joints.
? JKS Quicker Sway Bar Disconnects
? Red Top Optima Gel Battery
? K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
? Magna Flow exhaust
? Bush Wacker Cut Out Flares
? Tompkin Front bumper with Brush Guard and front receiver
? Tompkin Rear bumper with Spare Tire Carrier, Hi Lift and Jerry Can Carrier.
? Custom Rock Rails.
? Sunco Safari Rack.
? Hella 550 Driving Lights.
? Kenwood Flip Around CD Player with two 10” subs (150 watts to each) and new 5 inch Pioneer door speakers
? Cobra CB with Firestick Antenna
? Yellow Gages with Red Back Lighting

This XJ is in great condition. If you are interested you need to drive it. Very clean and tight. The engin still has a lot of life in it. Everything works great. Never gets hot. Air works cold even on the trail. Everything a XJ is suposed to be located in Salt Lake City.

I would like to get $9000 but will take offers. email me at [email protected] for any questions of more pictures.

fbbee38a.jpg.orig.jpg

She just rolled over 174,000 and still has a ton of power. With the gears and the exhaust she still is pretty peppy even with the air. 174k seems like a lot until I did some math and that is just 14,500 a year which is still in the norm.

I never thought I would read this, If you want you are welcome to ride along with me down at the NAXJA event this October. Keith

Are the disconnects sold yet, if not, how much?

Back