• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep Cherokee 4 x 4pre runner - $65001994 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 .4.0L mtr 5 speed ma

1994 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 .4.0L mtr 5 speed manual transNp 231 t/c( recent clutch ) Rubicon express 5.5" suspension kit >Dvr front coils> 33" gdy tires > resevoired king shocks on all 4 corners.4.56gears> 8.25 chry rear diff > Barnett performance Cage/chassis stiffner/ steering box brace and HD motor mount plates> k/n filter .GREAT pre prunner or Jeepspeed 1700 starter car Asking $6500.00

email [email protected] for details

1.jpg 2.jpg

I've seen this XJ in person, its pretty clean! Good luck Tom! (I'm the guy that was riding around with Ryno the day we were trying to get his XJ to pass smog ;))

x2 on being a nice rig! Last time I saw it we were pre-running for the Parker race.......it handled the course great!

What are you building now Tom?

Dude, I wish I had the cash as I am about to start alot of chassis reinforcement on mine and this would save me months of work on my daily driver. Too bad I is po" :D

thats toms jeep.. i didnt even look at the pictures my computer wont load them... but im pretty sure im right.

this jeep is bad to the bone.. and only imagine the quality of work it has.. it was built by one of the jeepspeed innovators!! and tom does amazing so someone should def buy this thing its a great deal

Back