• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I swamped my jeep today

JeepZJlover

NAXJA Forum User
Dont know how i didnt hydrolock it! Famous last words it didnt look that deep. Airbox had bout 2/1/2" of water in it airfilter was soaked tcase was full of water changed tranny and tcase fluid diffs are ok oil is ok got new airfilter anything else i should be concerned about?

Your distributor cap may have some water in it which may cause a no start. Other than that all the connections are waterproof as far as i know. You may have other issues but none that i would guess

rip out the carpet and let it dry before the floor beneath your feet rusts into nothing. dont ask how i know this :shhh:

I see you live in Marion, I live a couple miles east of the marion airport. Wherd you swamp it,is 600 acres still open?
Id go ahead and do another fluid swap after a week or so.
You need to address the moisture issue, if your carpet got wet youll need to pull it.

Back