• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RHD Cherokee

poncho21752

NAXJA Forum User
I've searched for this info all day and haven't been able to find ANYTHING on the web. Maybe someone here has the answers I seek.

I have a '95 Cherokee Sport 4L auto. The D35-c rear differential appears to be the same as in a LHD. My question is, what about the front D30 differential and the rest of the axle and steering components? Anybody know for sure?

Use the Google and find a Jeep Factory Parts Catalog. Inside are all the parts numbers and exploded diagrams of everything.

What parts are you specifically looking for ? The steering box to tie rod Drag Link and the Track Bar are either for LHD or RHD. The rest of the parts AFAIK should be the same.

Use the Google and find a Jeep Factory Parts Catalog. Inside are all the parts numbers and exploded diagrams of everything.

What parts are you specifically looking for ? The steering box to tie rod Drag Link and the Track Bar are either for LHD or RHD. The rest of the parts AFAIK should be the same.

Yup + a few minor things like the throttle cable - basically anything that relates to the wheel or the pedals. Possibly anything that had to be relocated to clear the steering column, e.g. although I can't think of anything.

If you have any difficulty sourcing RHD specific parts, PM me & I'll try & point you in the right direction. (they're not even considered American in the parts trade here so surprising amount of stuff is available from regular European parts places)

Back