• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's winter so let's talk heat

IntrepidCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
So, I know, "not another radiator discussion."
I'm having trouble getting some solid information about the CSF 2 row radiator part number 2670. All the info I can find is that it has an aluminum core and that it's "all metal" so I'm assuming that since the tanks definitely don't look aluminum that they are brass? Can anyone confirm that?
Also, if it is brass and as far as I know, you can't weld brass and aluminum together, is it crimped? Is it epoxied?
Does anyone have solid knowledge of any of this or at least a decent educated guess?
Is or has anyone ran this radiator? Did they like, love, or hate it's?

Also, maybe this is too much to ask, but I'm hoping since it has aluminum tubes, does it use the same "B tube" technology as their all aluminum tanks use?

And I've done hours upon hours of reading on this topic so please keep the csf 3 row, champion rads, and "just go with the OEM style" comments, opinions and chatter to a minimum please and thank you. I can only take so much of reading the same old rants on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, I know, "not another radiator discussion."
I'm having trouble getting some solid information about the CSF 2 row radiator part number 2670. All the info I can find is that it has an aluminum core and that it's "all metal" so I'm assuming that since the tanks definitely don't look aluminum that they are brass? Can anyone confirm that?
Also, if it is brass and as far as I know, you can't weld brass and aluminum together, is it crimped? Is it epoxied?
Does anyone have solid knowledge of any of this or at least a decent educated guess?
Is or has anyone ran this radiator? Did they like, love, or hate it's?

Also, maybe this is too much to ask, but I'm hoping since it has aluminum tubes, does it use the same "B tube" technology as their all aluminum tanks use?

And I've done hours upon hours of reading on this topic so please keep the csf 3 row, champion rads, and "just go with the OEM style" comments, opinions and chatter to a minimum please and thank you. I can only take so much of reading the same old rants on them.

Sorry, didn't mean to post this on MJ. Slipper fingers

Back