• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hp 30 housing and locked 8.25 and stuff

The Luke

NAXJA Forum User
Hp 30 housing, knuckles, 3.55 gears. No carrier, shafts, hubs, brakes. Had a rough life. Doesn’t look bent or anything. Came out of a driving Jeep. It’s been stripped since I took the picture $50

Locked Chrysler 8.25. Lock right locker. 3.55’s. Complete out to the lug nuts. $200.

4.5” lift Xj lowers. Fixed. Scratched. Poly bushings. $40

4ea 35x12.50r18 destination mt’s. Approx 10-20% tread. Good for a trail rig or whatever you want to do with them. $100

Will trade for shackle relocator brackets or 12”+ travel shocks or whatever else catches my attention. Prefer cash tho. Please don’t lowball the crap out of me. I feel like the prices are pretty fair already.

Located in Nashville. I can bring to Blue Holler offroad in a week or so. Or I can bring to crawling for Reid at aop or you can come get the stuff.
88e5ae2739cbefd2b3c066ab690899ea.jpg
91e61fde7a5ba7b8a7a139daf7cb51f8.jpg

Shot in the dark, are you willing to part with just the locker? I could also take those lowers off your hands.

Sure, why not. Not going to lie tho, I’d rather not go down too low on the price. I’m basically giving away the 8.25 anyways.

I’ll pm you my number. Shoot me a text/call whatever and we’ll work something out.

Text sent.

Hp 30 housing, knuckles, 3.55 gears. No carrier, shafts, hubs, brakes. Had a rough life. Doesn’t look bent or anything. Came out of a driving Jeep. It’s been stripped since I took the picture $50

Locked Chrysler 8.25. Lock right locker. 3.55’s. Complete out to the lug nuts. $200.

4.5” lift Xj lowers. Fixed. Scratched. Poly bushings. $40

4ea 35x12.50r18 destination mt’s. Approx 10-20% tread. Good for a trail rig or whatever you want to do with them. $100

Will trade for shackle relocator brackets or 12”+ travel shocks or whatever else catches my attention. Prefer cash tho. Please don’t lowball the crap out of me. I feel like the prices are pretty fair already.

Located in Nashville. I can bring to Blue Holler offroad in a week or so. Or I can bring to crawling for Reid at aop or you can come get the stuff.
88e5ae2739cbefd2b3c066ab690899ea.jpg
91e61fde7a5ba7b8a7a139daf7cb51f8.jpg

I’m new to this and wanting to get in touch with you to ask more about the HP 30. A friend is needing one. If you don’t mind helping get in contact with you that would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back